Join Ms. Katherine for Spring stories and basket making to collect candy-filled eggs found around the library!
|Mon, Jun 05||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Tue, Jun 06||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Wed, Jun 07||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Thu, Jun 08||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Fri, Jun 09||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sat, Jun 10||Closed|
|Sun, Jun 11||Closed|
Originally established in 1916 as the Alfred E. Burr Branch, the Camp Field Branch was located in a room in the Burr School. In 1929, the branch moved to Maple Avenue, where the former Hearth Stone Restaurant was located, and was named the Camp Field Branch. In 1937, the present building at the corner of Barker Street and Campfield Avenue was opened.