Join us for stories, songs, and early literacy tips.
|Mon, Mar 27||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Tue, Mar 28||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Wed, Mar 29||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Thu, Mar 30||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Fri, Mar 31||10:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sat, Apr 01||Closed|
|Sun, Apr 02||Closed|
The Albany Branch Library endeavors daily to maintain its role as one of Albany Avenue’s most vital resources. The Albany Branch was established in 1926. It was first located in the Northwest School and then in rented quarters at 1239 Albany Avenue. The branch’s present location at 1250 Albany Avenue opened in February 1950 in a building designed by H. Sage Goodwin. In 2011 a new 8,000 square foot facility on the corner of Albany and Blue Hills Avenues replaced the sixty-one-year-old structure.