Join us for a special lego challenge.
|Mon, Jun 05||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Tue, Jun 06||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Wed, Jun 07||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Thu, Jun 08||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Fri, Jun 09||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sat, Jun 10||9:00AM to 5:00AM|
|Sun, Jun 11||Closed|
The Albany Branch Library endeavors daily to maintain its role as one of Albany Avenue’s most vital resources. The Albany Branch was established in 1926. It was first located in the Northwest School and then in rented quarters at 1239 Albany Avenue. The branch’s present location at 1250 Albany Avenue opened in February 1950 in a building designed by H. Sage Goodwin. In 2011 a new 8,000 square foot facility on the corner of Albany and Blue Hills Avenues replaced the sixty-one-year-old structure.