Join Ms. Katherine for rock painting fun!
|Mon, Mar 27||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Tue, Mar 28||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Wed, Mar 29||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Thu, Mar 30||10:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Fri, Mar 31||10:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sat, Apr 01||Closed|
|Sun, Apr 02||Closed|
Originally established in 1916 as the Alfred E. Burr Branch, the Camp Field Branch was located in a room in the Burr School. In 1929, the branch moved to Maple Avenue, where the former Hearth Stone Restaurant was located, and was named the Camp Field Branch. In 1937, the present building at the corner of Barker Street and Campfield Avenue was opened.